July 27, 2011

Food for Thought


Since the hubby's car was jacked, we Womacks have been living with one car until we find another reasonable option.

Heworks or practices (he is a percussionist, for those that don't know) every morning and then goes to his part time job from noon to 5:00.  I started out taking him to and from work every day, but with gas being ridiculously expensive and the antique stores being a major spending temptation, Patrick has been taking the car while I stay at home during the day.

And honestly, I am perfectly fine with staying home all day.

When I changed my major to English Education, I have discovered that teaching high school English is the only occupation that rivals my dream of being a stay at home mother.  I wake up, drink my glorious liquid gold (pictured above), unpack, clean, do my workout, cook, etc., and I thoroughly enjoy every minute.  I thoroughly enjoy experimenting with food, crafting on a budget, and working from home.

And it's on days like today that I honestly cannot decide which I want to do more.  Because you cannot be a high school teacher and a stay at home mom at the same time.

Luckily, I don't have to decide for a while.

Random, but I just kind of had to put this out there.  These things swirl through my brain and telling someone is about the only thing I can actively do about it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment