Thrifted Table {SO in love}

Super duper quick update! I ran into a local Goodwill on my way home from school. I found an amazing table for the bedroom for $5.00! It is in perfect condition! Score! I found a couple of adorable baskets for super cheap, too. But that's for a future post.

Here is the table in the store. Instant love!


Adorable, right?!
Needless to say, I snatched it up immediately.
And proceeded to speed home and put it to use.
Okay, I didn't speed. But I didn't prolong my trip, either!


Recognize the vase??


Ah. Natural lighting makes my lack of camera life so much easier.
The picture is of my grandma and grandpa from so many years ago. I've grown up with this picture in this frame in my mom's house, and I took it with me when I left. Oops. ;)

I am just so excited about this find! What do you think?
Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! Happy Friday!

Comments

  1. love the table! and really love that clock! i hit up all my favorites this morning and found some amazing stuff! can't wait to show you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You scored big time with that table. Love it.

    Cheers,
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Soooo want this table. Please, may I have this gorgeous table? I have no where to put it, but I love, love, love it!

    Can you find me some wonderful things for my house? I don't have the patience for looking for items but I love what you find.

    -Becca
    beccasperspective.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i love thrift store finds! i have a lot of them in my home. you scored on that table! i found a pottery barn looking table fan this week for 5.99. i will share it in a future post.

    anyhoo, found you through and my house blog. love her. now following and happy to meet you. come by and visit when you get a chance and say hey!

    have a loveLee saturday!
    xo,
    alely

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Nicole! That table rocks! Okay, it is:

    http://catalogliving.net

    (Yeesh, I meant .NET), it is basically the Pottery Barn catalog pics with captions from a writer/comedian. It's hysterical...have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment