Halloween Handiwork

I was in the Halloween spirit today (pardon the pun).
I mean, come on. It's the first official day of fall!
So what did I do about it??
Made crafty things!
:)


First, I took an old frame and spray painted it black. Then I sized some scrapbook paper to fit and added some fun words in Halloween stickers (had some, purchased some 50% off) randomly. Added the purple ribbon that I already owned to hang it with, and ta-dah!!
(I really need a camera. My phone doesn't do these justice!)


I purchased a few packs of pumpkin spice votive candles ($1 per pack of 8!), festive ribbon (50% off), and votive vases (99 cents each). I used some of the stickers that I bought for my frame to add some character.
I LOVE THEM!


Then, I bought the orange stem (50% off) and used my Spanish moss to finish my arrangement that I started a long time ago. So festive and cute! :)



That's not all, but definitely the cream of the crop.
Thank goodness for holiday inspiration!

Comments

  1. Thanks for joining us over at our Sassy Sites blog party! It's fun to see everyone! Come on over tomorrow and sign up for our Spotlight Giveaway! We would love to have you!! xoxo

    Marni @ Sassy Sites!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment