Craft-tastic

Patrick and I went to the Farmer's Market this morning. We were able to score some pretty great corn, green beans, tomatoes, and a TON of huge juicy blackberries! I am making a blackberry cobbler tomorrow. And I am PUMPED.

Today was a crafty day with two of my favorite girls. It went really well! I have some very talented friends. They are a ton of fun, too. :)
However, I have had the block project in my brain for a few years and was determined to do it today. But Hobby Lobby didn't have what I needed! I felt like a 4 year old about to throw a fit, because I am so ready to do it.

ANYWAY. Here is what I did manage to accomplish:


The sconce is the one mentioned in my previous post; a wedding gift, purchased from Southern Living.
(Also, this is a picture from my phone. Obviously. No real camera anymore.)

I am ridiculously proud of this. Honestly, it turned out WAY better than I thought it would! I will be changing the foliage with the seasons, but I can keep this up until the day after Thanksgiving! That is, like, 2 1/2 months away!
I know, I know, it's leaning up against the wall. We are putting it above the fireplace, but we are putting up a makeshift mantle out of shelves first. I will post a picture when the whole look is finished.

Tomorrow, hopefully the blackberry cobbler.
Mmmmm.....

Comments

  1. HI there! I'm your newest follower from the Friday Blog Hop! Lovely Blog!You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment